Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, November 30, 2011

El Job-O. Por Favor.

I'm tired. It's been a crazy few days, and it's not over yet. I had my first interview today which apparently went well, as they have already called for a 2nd interview Friday morning. My head is still spinning while I try to absorb all the information. I'm excited for the opportunity, however, I'm still in the dark as far as compensation, benefits, time-off, etc. so it's really hard to make any kind of decision. I'll know Friday, that's all I can say at this point.
More big news, we have booked the all-inclusive trip to Mexico! Needless to say, super excited and very much looking forward to the sun, waves, food, drink and spending time with Angie. Tropical paradise style. We'll be staying 7 nights at Riu Palace near Playa Del Carmen.
The washer and dryer is coming tomorrow morning, odds are I'll be spending the time before work making sure everything works. Hopefully they show up closer to the 8am part of the 8am - Noon window.
Whew. Lot's of balls in the air, little anxious, lots of fun.

0 comments: