Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Hurry Up And Wait Mode

The interview for the new job downtown went great, now I have the hard job of waiting until next week to hear back if I got the job or not. I'm super anxious because it's an upgrade in ever sense of the word; location, benefits, time-off, paid holiday, personnel, working conditions and of course scheduled hours. I'd be working from 8am - 4:30pm, which means I could resume my life again (already in progress).
The pinball machine was posted and sold already on craigslist for $1600 cash. That was fast, huh? Sure, I'll miss it now and again, but I can always get my pinball fix at the state fair or something If needed. I don't have any big plans for the cash yet, probably save it for something special.
My mom is flying into town this Thursday, so the next week or so looks to be pretty busy. I also placed an order for a new lefse rolling pin and pasty board/cloth. I'm not messing around anymore with amateur-hour-lefse-making. It's time to get serious this year.

0 comments: