Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, November 10, 2011

Closer to The End/Beginning

I was just notified last night that I've a "finalist" for the job downtown. Needless to say, tremendous news and once step closer to the end of working Noon - 8pm and a rather long list of negatives. I believe they are doing a background check on me at the moment, I should hear back sometime next week regarding a final interview and/or the next step in the process. Very excited.
Also excited about the Wild putting together a 5-game winning streak, Nice! Maybe the trick all along was to get rid of cable and stop watching all the games, who knows. My mom is in-flight right now and will be landing later this afternoon. She'll be staying with us for a week, during which time we'll probably do some bumming around, shopping etc.
I was pondering the idea of using the money from selling the pinball machine to get a new washer and dryer. Ours are quite old and I like the idea of front loading, high-efficiency machine. Maybe it's time to do some research.

0 comments: