Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, November 06, 2011

November News

We've picked a date for the wedding, Saturday, June 9th 2012. That wasn't too hard was it? We've got a few details left to work out with the pastry chef, chair rentals and music (?) but nothing we can't handle. We're happy with the location in the park, with a fall-back plan to do the ceremony in the restaurant if the weather turns.
I've got a job interview tomorrow morning for a state job located in downtown St. Paul. I don't have specific work experience for the position, but they called me anyway and I'm going to check it out. I've been told that the state interview process can be drawn-out, but there really isn't a sense of urgency since I'm not unemployed. I would like must to get back to working normal daytime hours, and I just can't see that happening at my current job (besides the fact that my job is sucking the life out of me).
Can you believe it's November? Just under two weeks until cyber monday, which means I really need to get that xmas shopping taken care of. I like to have it all done by black friday, mostly because I hate going into Target etc. after that day.
In other news, I put my pinball machine up for sale on craigslist today. It's not a must-sell, but I'd love to take the money and use it towards something I can use on a regular basis. It's not cheap, so it might just be destined for the basement anyway.
The Wild are tearing it up lately, winning 4-games in a row (at this point). Ang and I have been watching a few games over at her mom's house since we don't have and don't want cable. I'm looking forward to seeing them take on the Edmonton Oilers the day after Thanksgiving.

0 comments: