Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rollercoaster Continues

Shortly after I got over the rejection of not landing the job downtown, I've got another interview lined up for tomorrow in Bloomington. So begins the cautious optimism cycle again. This time it's a smaller company with a bunch of unknowns at this point. I won't know the exact nature of the position until after the interview tomorrow morning.
The good news is, either way, Ang and I are very close to booking a 7-day winter vacation to Mexico. At this point, it looks like we'll doing an all-inclusive resort near Playa Del Carmen. So that's one thing I can be excited about without the possibility of being let down. Speaking of, we've got tickets to another Wild game the day after Christmas. Can't think of a better use of the Holiday off of work!

0 comments: