Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, November 20, 2011

Short Week

I'm super excited to have the short week ahead, only having to go to work Mon - Wed. I'm in the process of picking out a new washer and dryer with the money I got from selling the pinball machine. I'm leaning towards a Samsung front loader washer and whirlpool dryer. Probably going to buy from Lowes since they offer free delivery and free haul away of the old units.
I sold back Gears of War 3 and picked up Batman: Arkham City. It's amazing how much content they squeezed in, just doing the Riddler challenges alone could take 30+ hours of time. It's probably the last game I'll pick up before January when Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes out.
The Wild continue to impress, last night's overtime shootout thriller was awesome. Hopefully they can maintain their winning ways on Friday when I'll be in attendance. We ended up getting about 2" of snow yesterday, which meant Ang and I shoveled the new sidewalks for the first time. Much easier!

0 comments: