Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Impressions: Bayonetta

Holy crap is this game a lot of fun. I'm the first to admit, I really don't enjoy the Devil May Cry series either. Something about having to punch, kick, dodge, switch weapons, dodge, jump etc. that was a little too frantic for me. Bayonetta comes from the same mold, but brings a things to a new level; both technically speaking and pure enjoyment. I'm playing it on Normal and I'm not great, however, it doesn't choose to punish me for that reason. The game seems to want you to be better, rewarding you with better treasures, trophies etc. which is all well and good. It's still frantic, but like a three ring circus, there is so many cool things going on it's hard to know what to be watching. More to follow.

0 comments: