Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wedding Photos Posted

In case you haven't seen them, I uploaded the entire set of wedding photos to my flickr page. Everything went so great, the photos are no exception.

Spent a nice Saturday today playing a little disc golf with Ang in the morning, then we ran some errands and did a little yard work. It's nice being outside in the mid 80s rather than the mid 90s. We came home with some great books from Goodwill today, too. I picked up "Into The Wild," "The Other Boleyn Girl" and another Agatha Christie book for 99 cents each. I'm going to check the Blaine location tomorrow and see what else I can find. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my Kindle Touch, but for 99 cents it's pretty hard to justify buying only e-books.

Ang is going up to Breezy Point with some friends next weekend, so I'm still trying to make plans of my own at this point. I'd love to get out and do some fishing again, or maybe do a little disc golfing at Blue Ribbon.

Since we bought tickets to the Summit Backyard Bash on September 8th, I've been listening to some of the bands that will be performing. I'm really enjoying Doomtree, which is a local hip-hop collaborative that can be heard often on The Current. Now, Now is another local group I discovered recently that is growing on me. I'm looking forward to seeing them both live and drinking some specially brewed Summit creations!

0 comments: