Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, December 11, 2011

5 Days Left

Only five more days of work left until I start my new job. Even though I know I'm done soon, it's still dragging like crazy. My favorite part is when my boss tells me she expects me to keep my schedule clear in order to work overtime as needed. I'm sorry, do I need to explain to you the unwritten rules of the two-week notice?! Two week notice means I've essentially checked-out from here on out, and while I will still put forth a satisfactory effort, you're sh*t nuts if you think I'm going to work overtime for you. I mean, it's not like you get an oil change on a car before you trade it in.
Most (all?) of the Xmas shopping is done, thanks to a very successful trip yesterday with Ang. I even found some shoes for the new job on clearance at DSW for myself. We got a good start of wrapping but still have a ways to go. Today were headed to my Dad's to visit and celebrate his birthday, which was actually on Thursday.
The new washer/dryer is fantastic, definitely puts a new spin on doing laundry (zing!). I don't think I would ever go back to a top-loader again. Started reading the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy, only about 200 pages in, enjoying it so far. Perhaps I can read the the remaining books while we're in Mexico next month?

0 comments: