Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Top 5 Blog Posts I've Ever Written

Everyone once in awhile, I think it's okay to critique yourself and/or toot your own horn. In honor of my blog turning 5 years old in a matter of days, I thought I'd share with you what I consider to be my best work. I've been through quite a bit over the last five years, and for better or worse, I've never deleted a single entry.

For everyone who has followed me here over the years, I want to say "thank you." (But seriously, if you're reading my blog, leave me a damn comment once a while, will ya?) So, without further ado, here they are:

1. 10 Albums That Changed My Life - June 2008

2. Intel Inside - June 2008

3. Western Caribbean Cruise - December 2007

4. Schoolyard Heroes - April 2008

5. Summertime Rolls - August 2010

1 comments:

Unknown says:
at: 6:35 AM said...

Great idea!