Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Topanga Tuesday!

After many years of waiting, hoping, giving up and finally being rewarded, Boy Meets World season 4 is in my hands today. It goes without saying it's my favorite television show of all-time. Some of you may even remember a time when I created and ran my own Boy Meets World website called "Boy Meets Web." That was of course before Google, file sharing and Netflix took over and made fansites utterly useless. Either way, I still continue to carry the torch and I'm so happy I get to pick up where I left off and share the experiences of Cory, Shawn, Topanga, Eric and Feeny all over again whenever I want.

I salute Lion's Gate for stepping up and releasing the DVDs again (after Buena Vista released seasons 1-3 and then pulled the plug). It's especially fun to watch the episodes in their true "TGIF" form, rather than the edited re-run versions that aired on Disney channel. It cost $23, but to me it's absolutely priceless entertainment, that holds up extremely well, even today. I would to gush a little more, but I've got some catching up to do with my old friends from John Adams high.

0 comments: