Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Summertime Rolls

My days in the call center are finally over, and not a moment too soon. I start my new Prepress/Print position on Monday, August 23rd. I'll be working for a franchise in South Mpls, about 15 mins away from home. 8-4pm training to start and then shifting to somewhere between 10-Noon start time each day. I'm really excited to be back in my field again, and after only a year and a half (!).
I've got all my stuff moved in to Angie's now, if only the bank would get their heads out of their asses I could be done with my house, finally. Besides the house drama and the new job anxiety , the summer has been pretty great. Even more greatness on the way next weekend; Angie and I are planning 4 days worth of day trips. We haven't settled on specifics yet, but we're thinking of hitting some bike/hiking trails near Red Wing and/or Lanesboro.
Last weekend we went to the Circus Jueventas peformance "Sawdust". It was a throwback to the golden age of circus, loosely inspired by Water For Elephants. I really enjoyed the show, however, the seats were extremely uncomfortable, especially after hour number two. Regardless, I was really impressed and look forward to going again to see what they come up with next.

0 comments: