Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Monday, September 27, 2010

Sayonara September

It's already September 27th, can you believe it? That means only three more days until the Halloween decorations go up, and only three more days until my favorite time of the year. This will be my first Halloween in St. Paul and I'm excited to spend the night with Angie and hand out candy together. I just started playing Mass Effect 2, which should work quite nicely to feel my downtime before the big Rock Band 3 release on October 26th. See what I mean? October just keeps getting better and better. But I best not get ahead of myself, it's still September after all.
This weekend we're heading to the Circus at the Target Center, marking the first time in my adult life I've ever been. I'm really looking forward to seeing the show, and hopefully catching a Cirque show in Las Vegas this November. It's been quite the circus-themed year for us, if I do say so myself.



0 comments: