Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

It's been a fun first two weeks at the new job, but I'm already looking forward to the long holiday weekend. Friday we will be attending our first Twin's game at Target Field, the new (outdoor) stadium. Admittedly, I'm not much of a baseball fan, but it will be fun either way. Saturday we're off to "the great Minnesota get together," otherwise known as the state fair. I've never quite understood what all the fuss is about, but I'm not going to turn down beautiful weather and more food than you can shake a stick at.
Speaking of fairs, we had a great time at the Renaissance Festival last Sunday. Sure, it was a little too hot and dusty, but what can you do. It was the 40th Anniversary year, and my 5th year in-a-row personally. This year was especially fun, going with some newbies and some old friends; we took a leisurely pace and made it all 9 hours from open to close.

0 comments: