Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, February 02, 2010

February Fun

Finished my taxes today and was happy to see I'm getting another decent refund this year! Enough, in fact, to completely pay off my car, as well as taking care of the minimal balance I'm carrying on my credit card(s). It's a nice feeling to be completely in the green across the board; now if only Wells Fargo would get their act together and make a decision regarding my mortgage.
Started Assassin's Creed II today and it's fantastic. Not fantastic is the recent movie "Whip It" starring Ellen Page. Yikes, it was bad. Think: The Mighty Ducks with roller derby and more suckage. Also started Breaking Dawn a few days ago, I think around page 200 now.
Looking forward to hearing back from Comcast soon about the Fulfillment job I applied for. I have an "in" with a co-worker, so I'm really excited about my chances. It would be an office job working 4/10 hour shifts, pretty badass. Also excited for Valentine's Day (for once), as Angie got us tickets to see "Young Frankenstein" at The Opheum.

0 comments: