Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Move Along

I had my first interview for an internal position at work on Monday, I think it went rather well. Still waiting to hear back about the other position that I'm more excited about. Either way, I think I've got a great chance of stepping out of the field an into a cubicle and fluorescent lighting real soon.
Finished Assassin's Creed II today, not quite as amazing as all the hype I'm afraid. Still, a fantastic game with an engrossing score and above-average story. I'm muddling through Lego Rock Band as well, however, new Borderlands content was just released and stole my attention.
Also finished reading Breaking Dawn the other day. Meh. Kind of a let down. Like I've said numerous times... I enjoy the characters, just not necessarily how the story goes. Nonetheless, It will be interesting to see how the final book translates to film.
I'm officially sick of winter and ready for warmer weather. At least I've got a nice trip to sunny Florida planned for April to daydream about in the meantime. So here's to warmer weather, a different job and just moving along toward better days.

0 comments: