Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Monday, February 15, 2010

Out From Under

I recently took my tax refund(s) and completely paid-off my car loan. What's more, I took another chunk of said refund and bought four new tires. I've never had a car loan before and I have to tell you, it feels freakin' awesome to be without a car payment again. Finally, I took what I had left and put it aside for a rainy day, or possibly a vacation in the not-to-distant future. Cruise perhaps?
I spent a fantastic Valentine's Day with Angie yesterday, we saw "Young Frankenstein" at The Orpheum. I was really blown away by the performance, even having never seen the original movie. *gasp* Today I've just been lounging around, playing Lego Rock Band and a Assassin's Creed II. I was hoping that I would get a call about one (of the many) jobs I've applied for a work, nothing yet.

0 comments: