Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Year That Was

It was a strange and beautiful year.

Rather than reflect on the year that was, I look to the future with hope and excitement. Anxious? sure. In fact, I find myself waiting for things to fall into place more than I'd like. There is a very fine line between letting things "just happen" and just being lazy, between being "in control" and worrying about things that are beyond control.

I'm so thankful for each and every day that quietly pass by. New Year's tends to be bittersweet for me. I look back and forward at the same time, try desperately to hold on and let go of things simultaneously. The bottom line is I still feel that my best days are ahead of me, and that's a great feeling to have on New Year's or any day in between.

0 comments: