Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5 & 14 Days

Just wrapping up a five-day vacation and it has been fantastic. Highlights include the Titantic exhibit at the Science Museum, burgers at the St. Clair Broiler, ugly xmas sweater pub crawl and staying warm and cozy with Angie instead of having to work outside. I also spent some downtime finishing up my xmas shopping (on a budget).
I'm really looking forward to making some lefse, eating holiday treats and enjoying xmas and even more time-off. I'm anxious to see exactly how long I'll have to work on xmas eve, hoping it will be an almost day-off, but we'll see. As of writing, the countdown is at 14 working days until I'm eligible for transfer.
 Recently watched Terminator Salvation and Public Enemies. Wasn't really blown away by either, considering I was pretty excited about seeing them. I've also noticed I haven't been in a hurry to send my Netflix back and get more movies as of late. I guess that makes sense, though, I mean it's hockey season and I've got a full DVR and an Xbox to play. :)

0 comments: