Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, December 08, 2009

And Then There Was Snow

Yikes. Tomorrow is going to be blizzard conditions, including 20mph wind gusts and lots of the white stuff. I'm a little anxious to see what my workload looks like, considering it could take me over an hour on the road just to get to my first job. Anyway, the truth is, it really doesn't matter that much. I only have to deal with it for 2 days, then I'm off work until next Wednesday.
Finished Batman Arkham Asylum the other night. Great game, mostly. I had to take issue with the somewhat repetitive missions and boredom that ensued with the fighting mechanics towards the end. Not to mention the ridiculously annoying boss battle with Poison Ivy. Quibbles aside, It was a satisfying Batman experience.
Oh, and if you hadn't noticed, I redesigned the blog graphics yet again. I've been playing a lot of Borderlands lately and felt the need to change things up.

0 comments: