Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, October 03, 2013

October, Meaning Awesome

Picked up a few materials last night for a small scale bathroom project. My dad and I are planning to replace the vanity, countertop, faucet and sconces in the main floor bathroom this Friday. I also bought two LED bulbs, and I must say, I'm really impressed so far with their performance. Yes, they cost $13 each, but the light they emit looks very bright and clean, they use a fraction of the energy of a conventional bulb and they are guaranteed to last 10 years. It's safe to say, I'll never waste my money on CFL bulbs again. This concludes my LED bulb rambling, thanks for listening.

The Wild kick off the season tonight, fall colors are in full swing and the Halloween decorations are going up, it's my favorite time of the year! I'm anxious to see how the younger Wild 2nd power play unit does this year, specifically newly acquired Nino Niederreiter. Not only does he have an awesome name, (they call him El Niño) and jersey number (22), he is Cal's favorite player. :)

0 comments: