Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, October 31, 2013

I've Had Better

Hmm. Feeling tired and crappy during this lovely, rainy, cold and rotten week. Cal has been sick and not sleeping more than 3 hours at a time, for so long now I can't remember. Now I'm sick and Angie's sick too. The furnace at work was broke Monday - Wednesday, so I got to enjoy work + sick + freezing my ass off. Then, today I find out I'm no longer being considered for position I applied to. How nice of them to notify me on Halloween, would it have been too much trouble to wait until Friday? Oh, don't forget we get to turn back all the clocks Saturday night, so it's get dark at like 3pm now!

Looking on the bright side, in regards to karma, next week should be pretty damn awesome, considering all the bullshit that keeps piling on this week. See you then!






0 comments: