Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March-ing On

Wedding/Honeymoon planning continues to roll. Tomorrow night we're heading downtown to turn in our marriage license application. We've got a few loose ends to tie up, including finding a guitarist/musician to play for a couple hours, and I've still got to order my wedding band. Nothing we can't handle, though.
Work has been busy all month, hopefully a good sign for us and the economy in general. We're bringing in a new aqueous coating machine next Wednesday, too. It's nice to work for a small company that's making a profit and willing to invest in itself to continue to grow. I'm really happy with my experience there so far, it's nice a nice mix of comfort-zone and learning.
I'm currently reading Clive Barker's "The Great and Secret Show." It started off kinda slow but it seems to be picking up a bit now. I'm still not singing it's praises just yet, but I'll see it through. I've made good on my promise to lay off the video games, most recently completely ignoring a new Final Fantasy game (that's pretty huge for me, usually). I also created a goodreads.com account, in hopes to find more interesting books to read in the future. I encourage you to sign up and add me as a friend.
Besides going to the sold-out Polica cd release show at First Avenue on Valentine's Day, not much going on musically. I'm at the stage where all my favorite artists are in the studio and nothing new has caught my attention. I find myself making mixes of music I've dug up from my own archives - rediscovering old albums etc. can be just as fun as new releases.

0 comments: