Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, April 04, 2010

Time To Get Moving

Well, it's official. My house is hitting the market in a few hours and this weekend is my Moving Sale/Craigslist Sale! I'm trying to stay optimistic about the house generating (any) interest, even though in my situation it really doesn't matter, either way my days are numbered.
Training at work is going pretty well, nothing I can't handle at least. However, I'm really looking forward to taking a break and heading to Florida next week. We've got some really fun day trips and beach days planned; rain or shine it's going to be awesome.
In entertainment news, still having a blast with FFXIII. Also, really enjoying Spartacus: Blood and Sand. I can easily say it's my favorite new drama on TV, especially as LOST continues down the tubes this season.

0 comments: