Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Monday, March 15, 2010

It's All Coming Together

I'm very excited to say that it was a balmy 60 degrees yesterday and a trace is all that remains of winter. A trace is also all that remains of my time working in the field as a technician. I only have four days left until I turn in my tools, turn in my van and turn the page. I begin my new job in St. Paul next Tuesday, where I will spend the first six weeks of training working 8-5pm, after which time I believe my schedule will be evenings with Thursdays and Saturdays off. Needless to say, I'm rejuvenated with the thoughts of starting fresh just as spring has officially sprung.
I'm also very excited that the short sale process has begun on my house. It's only a matter of time before I'll be coming home to a "For Sale" sign and drowning in a sea of cardboard boxes. As a result, I will be selling a metric ton of things before the move, including furniture, shelves, electronics, curtains and more. If you're looking for something, drop me a line and get you some before my official "Moving & Craig's List Sale" coming soon to my garage.

0 comments: