Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Monday, November 02, 2009

What Am I ...

Doing?
I'm finally getting around to posting a blog entry, for starters. Rather than even attempt to fill in the blanks, I'll simply state that I'm feeling inspired and I felt like bringing the blog back from the dead.


Planning?
Transferring out of the field and into a office job at Comcast. As I write, I have exactly 34 working days left before I can make that happen.


Thinking?
I'm a little sad that Halloween has come and gone, however, this holiday season looks like it could be something very special.
The Wild might finally be on a roll. - two wins in-a-row now. What's next? 


Wishing?
I find a solution to my townhome; whether that be moving, swapping or whatever. It's a dismal situation throwing so much money away each month paying the mortgage. 


Watching?
Definitely not a lot of movies. However, will be going to see New Moon in a couple weeks. Otherwise, I'm semi-interested in a few new shows (V, Flash Forward, The Good Wife). The Office and Mythbusters are still getting the most plays, as usual.


Hearing?
Absolutely love the new Paramore. Also really digging new David Gray. Currently absorbing Bat For Lashes and new discs by Collide, Flyleaf and Breaking Benjamin. It's a great time for new music.


Playing?
Just finished Assassin's Creed. I was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was. My next few weeks (months) will be devoted to many multiplayer hours of Left 4 Dead 2.

0 comments: