Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Stuff, New Moon

It's a great time for entertainment.

What's On TV?
I've been really enjoying the new season(s) of The Office, Mythbusters, The Good Wife, V and Survivor. I don't know if I could ever give up my DVR, it's truly fantastic. I especially love being able to condense Wild/Vikings games down by fast forwarding comercials and intermissions. Good times.

What's In The Xbox?
Lot's of stuff. Most recently, Left 4 Dead 2. Really looking forward to finishing Batman before I forget how to play, and the games wishlist just keeps getting longer and longer: Borderlands, Assasin's Creed 2, Dragon Age, Brutal Legend.

What about Movies?
Watched I Love You, Man the other day. Funny, a little predictable. Completely stoked to see New Moon tomorrow night after work, then it's time to pick up a copy of Eclipse and get reading.

What about, um... Me?
I'm doing okay. I'm moving forward on my mortgage counseling with Wells Fargo, baby steps. My job is wearing me down and stressing me out on a daily basis. 25 more working days and counting until I'm eligible to transfer to another position.
Anyway, I just lost interest in my own blog post; I can only imagine what you must be thinking.

Listening: David Gray "Draw The Line", Paramore "Brand New Eyes"

0 comments: