Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Monday, October 22, 2018

MEA

We spent the long MEA weekend at the cabin, weather was awesome and the kids had a blast. We even got out on the lake one last time and caught a couple nothern pike. Did some metal detecting at an old homestead, found a lot of trash and bullet casings, but no relics or coins. Played my first Exit board game, which is basically an escape room in-a-box. I probably should've started with an easier one, medium difficulty had us scratching our heads quite a bit. 

Kids are getting excited for Halloween and the Halloween parties, I'm hoping the weather is decent for trick or treating. We'll be joining the neighbors again this year and staying in the neighborhood, it's been great. I'm looking forward to another board game night tomorrow at Bad Weather Brewing, we have a great group and a huge collection of games together we've yet to play, I hope we can keep it going twice a month.

0 comments: