Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, September 28, 2016

About Time

Free time is at a premium these days, the old cliche about not having enough hours in the day definitely has some merit. I was thinking about my hobbies the other day and the frequency of which I get to enjoy them. For many of them, it’s a once-a-year thing now, fishing for example. I’m not complaining that I wish I had more time, but if I did have more time, these are the things I’d like to do, in no particular order:

  • Fishing
  • Bike Ride on a New Trail
  • Discover New Music
  • See Live Sporting Event
  • Play Disc Golf
  • Metal Detect an Old Property
  • Host a Rock Band Party
  • Host a Board Game Party

Angie and I did take next Monday off from work and the kids will be at daycare, so perhaps we can gets the bikes out on a trail. FACT: the time never goes by faster then when you’re off work. Most times it starts out simple like… “lets get breakfast, then run into that store etc.” then the next thing you know it’s lunch time. Then, a few hours in the afternoon and then it’s off to pick up the kids at 4pm.

Anyway, as you know, this is my favorite time of the year. The cool temps are here, the leaves are falling and the Halloween decorations are making their way out. At this point Calvin is planning to go as The Man With The Yellow Hat and Carlow is going as Curious George. I really hope the weather is nice like last year, it sure was fun to walk around the neighborhood and see everyone outside and not bundled up.


To get in the Halloween mood, I’ve been watching the newly released season six of The Walking Dead on Netflix. I also picked up Resident Evil Revelations for $10 on Ebay and plan to dust off my Nintendo 3DS in the coming days and play it. It wouldn’t be October without watching a few of my favorite horror DVDs, too.

0 comments: