Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Before Baby

We've finished the kitchen! It looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to take some final pictures to share. I'm going to wait until we can do our spring cleaning and get everything all cleaned up. Big thanks goes out to Don, Linda and Jeff Amey for all their hard work, we couldn't have done it without you.

Tomorrow marks 5 weeks to go until Angie's due date. Last Sunday we got some great gifts and advice at her baby shower. Tonight we start baby classes, beginning with "Caring For Your Newborn" at Regions at 6:30pm. Friday and Saturday we have birthing classes, and we finish up with breastfeeding after that. It's getting real!

The weather continues to be a downer, hopefully we will be warming past 50 degrees by next week. I'd hate to tell our son "... we had snow on the ground in May the year you were born!" On the bright side, we are saving a lot of money, time and energy on the lawn.

Besides the warm-up, we are looking forward to a nice dinner on Saturday at Forepaugh's. I'm also excited to watch some playoff hockey, assuming the Wild stays the course and gets in. In the meantime, I'm working hard on my mug design entry again this year, which needs to be submitted by May 1st. It will take something pretty special to win two years in a row, but I'm doing my best to beat the odds.

0 comments: