Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 02, 2011

And Then She Said Yes

It's been quite awhile since I've had such big news to share, or been this excited about blogging to tell you about it. On September 24th I asked Angie to marry me and she said yes! I've been reluctant to post on Facebook and thus receive a bunch shallow pleasantries, so instead I thought the blog would be a great way to both make the announcement and launch the new re-design.

For those of you who didn't get the whole story, I'll give you the condensed version. Angie thought we should go out to dinner at Moscow On The Hill for dinner, which happens to be the place where we had our first date. Since I already picked out the ring and just needed a romantic locale, this fit the bill perfectly. We arrived early for dinner, so we took a quiet walk in the park by the restaurant. It was a beautiful fall day. I remember the sun was shining and the first leaves on the ground were gently blowing by feet. I got down on one knee and, well, the rest was history.

We've been together a little over two years now and I'm so excited to be taking the next step. If we haven't gotten together yet to celebrate with you, we should. If you've been reading this blog for awhile now and you have yet to leave a comment, you should.

Here's to the next step, Cheers.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 12:31 PM said...

Congrats Jarrett! We're so very happy for you and Angie! - Jess & Steve Severson