Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Friday, November 12, 2010

Sin City? More Like Smoke City

So I recently returned from Las Vegas, and I think I can still smell the smoke on me. It was my first time visiting and the results are a mixed bag. On one hand, it's pretty cool to have so many things to do all in one place. On the other hand, the gambling, eating, drinking, lights and noise get old rather quickly. Maybe I'm getting old, but it just wasn't really my cup of tea. I'll take a nice vacation outdoors; hiking, sightseeing, swimming (in the fresh air!) anytime.
There were some fun parts, of course. I enjoyed playing The Munsters slot machine, almost compulsively, and it was fun to walk through the different hotels on the strip. Not to mention, I really enjoyed spending time with Angie and her family, as well as my friends. Tthe weather could have been a bit warmer, and I could have hit the jackpot and came home rich, but those things are out of my control. Would I go back again sometime? I think so, however I wouldn't bet on it.

2 comments:

Unknown says:
at: 3:23 PM said...

I have been debating taking the family to Vegas next year. Do you think I could find enough kid stuff to do?

Sin Trader says:
at: 4:22 PM said...

Sure, if you're kids are into gambling, drinking, smoking, clubing and prostitutes. Seriously, I don't recommend it, but obviously I've only been there once.