Copyright © Jam & Ang
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting Stuff Done

It's a nice feeling.
I brought a bunch of old clothes into Goodwill, followed by a large bag of old books to Half Price Books. I organized (and stored) a ton of my collectibles, art supplies, photos, holiday decorations and other misc. things that really didn't have a place around the house. Finished resubmitting (ugh.) my Wells Fargo documents the other day, here's hoping they don't screw them up again. Finished reading Eclipse last night, as well as reaching level 50 in Borderlands; thus making any future play frivolous. After some research, picked up some fantastic new Asics running shoes yesterday... I have really flat feet but until yesterday, didn't buy the correct shoe to support them.
What else? Well, not exactly "getting things done" but I did sell Jeremy and Kelly's Tiki Bar on Craigslist the other day. Watched Purple Rain for the first time last night, a mere 26 years after it's initial release. Finished painting another custom faceplate for my Xbox, too.
I think I'll follow up today by doing a whole lot of nothing. Done!

0 comments: